Viruses, Spyware & Malware
- Is your computer acting strange, suffering from pop-ups, running slow, or just not performing like it used to?
- Does it appear that your documents, desktop items, and even programs have disappeared?
- Has a new security program appeared on your machine? Is it asking you to purchase itself to remove the infection?
If so, there's a good chance your computer could be infected with viruses and malware. Often, this malware can bring your computer's performance to a grinding halt, disabling your antivirus software while wreaking havoc on your system.
- Geek On Wheels can perform an onsite, in-store, or web-based remote virus and spyware removal.
- The removal also includes an optimization - we will boost your computer's performance to optimal levels by disabling start-up items, removing junk applications, and updating software and drivers.
- We can also, by request, install antivirus and anti-malware programs to keep you secure in the future.